An Interdisciplinary Online Conference at the University of Nottingham.
Wednesdays, 9th, 16th and 23rd March 2022
Call for Papers
We invite papers which explore representations of spirits and spirituality in the medieval period from c. 600-1400 in Britain and Ireland, including, but not limited to, the following suggestions:
- The influence of Eastern and / or Western patristics
- Representations of spirits and demons
- Approaches to spirituality
- How spirits and spirituality are represented in medieval texts, artefacts, art and material culture
- Alternative spiritualities
Please send abstracts of no more than 200 words to: email@example.com by the 30th November 2021.
For more information, please visit: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/english/spirits-and-spirituality.aspx